Pilates Active classes are held in the Bishopston area and are run by Vicky Woodington. Vicky has been practising pilates for over 15 years and decided to train as a Pilates instructor after having her first child in 2011.
Vicky offers classes suitable for all ages, abilities and levels of fitness. The slow controlled flowing movements primarily strengthen the core muscles that stabilise the spine, realign the body and help correct postural problems.
On request Vicky can also do one-to-one sessions, small groups or come into your work place.
Pilates brings mind and body together, focusing strongly on total concentration, balance, precision and breathing.
Classes are held throughout the week at the following venues:
- St Michaels and All Angels Church (front church hall), Gloucester Road, BS7 8NT
- Yogafurie, 201 Ashley Down Road, BS7 9DD.
- Horfield Methodist Church, 1 Churchways Avenue, BS7 8SN
- 09.30 – 10.25am Beginners level 1 – Horfield Methodist Church
- 18.15 – 19.10 Beginners level 1 – St Michaels and All Angels
- 19.15 – 20.10 Beginners level 1 – St Michaels and All Angels
- 10 – 10.55am Beginners level 1 – St Michaels and All Angels
- 09.30 – 10.25 Bginners level 1 – Yogafurie
- 18 – 18.55pm Beginners level 1 – Horfield Methodist Church
- 7 – 7.55pm Improvers/Advanced – Horfield Methodist Church
- One-off sessions – £7.50
- 6 sessions – £36
Book online by visiting http://www.pilatesactive.com/book-online/.
For more information about Pilates Active classes, please visit http://www.pilatesactive.com/
Please note: Booking is required for all sessions you wish to attend. If you come to a class which you have not signed up to and it is full you will be turned away due to having a maximum capacity in each class.
A minimum of 7 days notice is required for cancellations, otherwise you will be charged for the session, unless, the space can be filled by another participant.