Some football coaching is all about creating world class players. Other clubs are about having a bit of fun on a Saturday morning. Soccer Shooters is different.
Soccer Shooters combines top quality coaching with a relaxed and inclusive environment, enabling children of all backgrounds and abilities to sharpen their football skills while also learning life skills that will serve them well, no matter what they want to do in the future.
The aim of Soccer Shooters is to create a culture where kids love to play the game. Where they look forward to practices and games because they know they will have fun, they’ll be given the opportunity to be the best they can be, and to understand and appreciate the benefits of teamwork while contributing to the wider community.
Soccer Shooters classes coming up:
Horfield Leisure Centre BS7
- U6 Mondays and Wednesdays 430 to 530
- U7 Mondays and Wednesdays 430 to 530
- U8 Mondays and Wednesdays 430 to 530
- U9 Mondays, Tuesdays. Wednesday, Thursdays
- U10 Mondays, Tuesdays. Wednesday
- U11 Mondays, Tuesdays. Wednesday
- U12/13 Tuesdays 530 to 630
- U9 to U11 Bantams, Fridays 430 to 530
- Wildcats girls football Fridays 430 to 530
If booking two classes or more per week for the same age group, receive 15% discount, in addition to this if signing up to two classes a week your child will receive free entry* to the Friday night Futsal league we will be joining when its up and running (matches around once per month) and our Futsal festivals.
Clifton College sports ground – SATURDAY
- U5/6 (reception-year 1) 9.30 – 10.30am
- U8/10 (years 3/5) 9.30 – 10,30amTo