Gurt Lush Choir
A gurt lush community choir made of 3 smaller choirs which meet up weekly in St Andrews, Redland and Southville. You don’t need to read music, have any previous choral experience or need to audition and you won’t be asked to sing on your own. You do need to be up for a challenge, though; it’s fast and it’s hard!
All members get a free Training CD so you can learn your parts just by singing along. Songs are sung from all over the world, in gurt lush harmony. Each choir offers 3 free taster sessions before you have to start paying.
- Tuesdays 7.30 – 9.30pm, St Bart’s Church Hall, Sommerville Road, BS6 5BZ
- Thursdays 12.30 – 2.30pm, The Friends Meeting House, 126 Hampton Road, Redland, BS6 6JE
- Call 07587 145316 / email firstname.lastname@example.org
- More details
Glos. Vox Community Choir
A friendly, warm and non-intimidating choir based in the heart of Bristol. All songs are learned by ear, so there’s no need to read music. No auditions needed to join and all are welcome. A wide variety of music genres are enjoyed including folk, world and contemporary. The choir are happy and fun loving and create a sense of community and a love for singing.
If you fancy meeting some friendly people and having a good sing then come along!
- Wednesdays, 7 – 9pm
- Horfield Baptist Church, Room 1, 279 Gloucester Road, Horfield, BS7 8NY
- Phone 0781 513 2863 / email email@example.com
- More details