As people in Bishopston and surrounding areas will know, there was a Jubilee picnic on Horfield Common last weekend. I decided to make some Yeogurt Cheesecake for our picnic and enlisted the help of my son. Using Yeo Valley’s recipe, I wanted to share with you how easy it is to make!
Yeogurt Cheesecake Ingredients: Vanilla Yeogurt 500g, 227ml Yeo Valley Double Cream, 2 heaped tbsp icing sugar, 140g digestive biscuits, 450g Yeo Valley Rhubarb & Strawberry Compote (or any other Yeo Valley Compote).
1) Line a sieve with a clean cotton tea towel and put on a large bowl. Pour the Yeogurt into a tea towel, cover and put in the fridge for 24 hours.
2) Crush the biscuits and pour into pots, bowls or even jam jars (we used plastic tubs to put our cheesecake in to take to the picnic as more practical). We used a rolling pin to crush the biscuits.
3) Remove the Yeogurt cheese from inside the tea towel and put in a bowl with the cream and sugar and mix.
4) Spread the cheese mix over the base using a spoon.
5) Spoon over the Yeo Valley Compote. Chill in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
6) Eat and enjoy 🙂
To receive the next post on Bishopston Mum and keep up with our activities, please go to the top-right corner of this page where it says ‘Follow by E-mail’. It is free and easy to do.
Please click here to ‘like’ Bishopston Mum on Facebook and make my day!